Saturday, November 9, 2013

Billy Graham's Message of Hope

This week marks the 95th birthday of Billy Graham. A more influential...and humble...man you'll never meet (not that I've ever met him). He's befriended presidents, queens, and other people of importance, from all faiths and beliefs, and everyone who has ever met him loves him. Why? What is different about him than any other preacher, evangelist? I don't know. But I do know that he preaches unashamedly. He preaches a powerful message, yet he seems like such a gentle man. He doesn't mince words. You need Jesus. Nothing and no one else will satisfy.

This week marks the debut of his feature program, "The Cross"--Billy Graham's last message to America. If you haven't already seen it, I urge you to watch it, and spread the news. If you're in New Jersey, it's on WPIX at 7pm tonight and 9am tomorrow. Check your local listings if you're out of NJ. In case you miss it or don't dvr it (I don't have one of those dvr things), I've attached a video from Youtube that is 28 minutes long--I believe it's only a part of the actual program--sounds like a lot to watch, but it's Saturday---maybe you'll find time. It will be worth your time. It is simply awesome! My hope is that this message gets to those who really need to hear it. It's a message of hope, and boy do we need hope in this world today!

No stories today. Anything I try to say would be overshadowed by Billy Graham's message anyway! Please pray for America and spread the word about this video. And please, find some time to watch it. You won't be sorry.

Blessings Along the Path,
Mary

Billy Graham-The Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment