Thursday, November 19, 2015

Just a Test

This is just a test.

If this were an actual emergency, I wouldn't have wasted time writing about it.

I would have just screamed.

At any rate, you're probably wondering what on earth this is all about.

It's truly just a test.

For some reason, Facebook has decided that SonRiseInsights.blogspot.com is a threat of some sort, because it has recently begun to refuse to allow any of my blog posts to upload. Even through Networked Blogs, which automatically uploads my posts to Facebook after the post has gone live.

It's frustrating to say the least.

So I figured I would write a test post just to see what happens.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the extra email, the ridiculous drivel. 

Thank you for tuning in.


We now return to our regularly scheduled program already in progress...Lassie...


...where Timmy has fallen in the well and Lassie has gone to get Mom, who is baking chocolate chip cookies.





(There really is an episode where Timmy falls in the well, except that his name is Jeff--it's the early Lassie days--and he's not the one who falls in the well. So who does??? Tune in to find out!)

Blessings!
Mare

Thanks for humoring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment