- I was a lousy waitress.
- I would love to do stand-up comedy, but I'm funnier on paper (and too scared-what if I'm not funny?) so I do sit-down comedy instead (writing).
- I went to California to "find myself" and never did, so I came back to New Jersey and never left.
- I was an extra in The Departed. My scene was cut. You'll just have to trust me on that. BTW, Matt Damon is short.
- I have an unnatural affinity for bowls and other containers.
- My left foot is a half size smaller than my right foot.
- I am very competitive. I play to win.
- I once got smacked in the temple while I was crossing my eyes, and my eyes didn't stay crossed. Just kidding. I always thought that was a stupid thing to tell people. I also stared at the sun and didn't go blind.
- Old ladies love me. I'm almost one myself.
- Mike Tyson was my neighbor. Okay, we lived in the same town, not the same neighborhood.
- I hate lima beans, mushrooms and olives.
- I love anything chocolate chip mint, pumpkin or just plain old chocolate.
- I am a sarcastic person and love irony. It's ironic that I often don't recognize sarcasm in other people.
- I was kissed by Harry Chapin. Okay, it was on the cheek in a fan line.
- I didn't start singing in public (and solo) until I was in my late 30s.
- I love turtles, dragonflies, and forget-me-nots.
- I once had a furniture delivery from my cousin, and I didn't realize it was my cousin until after he left.
- I find digging in the dirt oddly satisfying.
- I've had 20 jobs (that I can remember), and owned a business. If I decide to write a resume, I'll take this one off the blog.
- My shortest job lasted (-1) day. I quit the day I was supposed to start.
- I am easily distracted. Right now, I should be working. I'd rather not have to write that resume. So...goodbye for now.
Odd facts I'll bet you didn't know about me:
I'm a person of creativity. I've always loved to entertain people, and especially, to make them laugh. I don't mind being the guinea pig, the one who is singled out to break the ice. I write what you think but don't want to admit. I'm a word nerd and a grammar geek. I love musical theatre, hiking, and worshipping my Lord, my King-the King of Glory. It's my desire to bring hope and healing to hurting individuals-or perhaps just to provoke thought, to give an encouraging word to get you through the day-through everyday situations and insights into God's Word.